Plan for Your Future.
Help Your Loved Ones with an Estate Planning Expert
Everyone in the U.S. has health insurance, rental insurance, and car insurance but rarely have estate planning.
We have health insurance not because we will see doctors tomorrow, that’s called insurance.
Comprehensive estate planning is like insurance that every family needs.
Springdale Law can help formulate a full plan for your family after your passing that protects your interests, their interests, and helps avoid conflict and costly probate court.
We plan for the future. We plan for the unknown. Accidents happen every day and we want you prepared.
Simple and Complex Planning
Having a simple estate plan is better than having no plan at all! We can help tailor the best plan for you and yours.
Talk to an Expert
Springdale Law has helped thousands of family with the ease of mind when it comes to preparing for the future.
What Makes Springdale Law Different?
- 1-2 Weeks Turnaround…Guaranteed!
- Flat Fee Pricing. No Surprising Fees.
- Do It Right at First Time. If you choose a simple plan, you might need to redo your plan in the near future but we respect your choice. If you choose customized plans, we walk you through all your options and assist you to plan it right for once.
- No Cookie-Cutter Plans. Well-Customized Plans That Only Fits For Your Family
- Family ID Emergency Card. All parents put this card in their wallet which includes the contact information of the children’s guardian and estate planning lawyer. In case of an emergency, the police can contact the appropriate parties quickly.
- Family Wealth Inventory List. You can effectively organize and categorize your assets, resulting in a level of organization that you may have never experienced before
- Free Review Every Three Years. Keep Your Plan Up to Date making sure your plans are still working and fit your needs considering the law is changing and your family structure might change too.
- You feel comfortable with your plan and understand each term upon signing
- Team Support. The well-trained team members will do their best to provide a response on the same day
- $0 Initial Consultation
- More than 1,000 Clients Served
- More Than 5-Star Reviews Online
Video Coming Soon…
Why You Need Estate Planning
- Avoid Probate Proceedings (which will cause you a minimum of $30k+ and multiple trips to the court and tremendous efforts of document preparation)
- Your Beneficiary Will Inherit Assets Quicker
- Make sure your assets pass on to your loved ones the way you desire
- Eliminates Family Messes
- Minimize Estates Taxes
- Keep Your Children Out Of Child Protective Services
- Have Your Children Raised by Persons that You Trust in the way that You Preferred
- Protect Your Assets from Your Children’s Potential Creditors, Future Spouse, and Bankruptcy
Who Springdale Law Group Works With
- Families with Assets
- Families with Minor Children
- Families with Special Needs Children
- Single People with Assets
- Single People with No Relatives in the U.S.
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender Families
- Real Estate Investors
- Business Owners
What Essential Legal Documents are Included in Basic Estate Planning?
Pour Over Will(s)/Simple Will(s) (two wills for each party if married)
Complex/Testamentary Trust Will(s) (two wills for each party if married)
Revocable/Irrevocable Trust(s) and supporting documents
Financial Durable Power of attorney(s) (POA for each party)
Healthcare Document Set(s): Medical Power of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directive(s), HIPAA Release(s) (POA for each party)
How to Work with Us
- Make your first one-hour free estate planning session (in-office or online) by calling 512-575-2666 or using the link: https://calendly.com/springdalelawjeaniezhang
- During the estate planning session, we will determine if we are a good fit, and we will make a plan and determine the final price
- If continue, sign an engagement agreement and arrange payment
- Estate planning design section with attorneys in person or online (both of you and your spouse shall attend married)
- Confirm all terms are your final decision
- Attorneys draft legal documents in 1-2 weeks
- Signing ceremony
Video Coming Soon…